Sunday, February 23, 2014

My Personality... RICAS

My niece posted on Facebook about her results from taking a Personality test... I was curious so I went and took it too... She came out as "The Provider" while I came out as "The Composer".


It was interesting to see how close they are with what they said.. the only thing I didn't agree with was the point they kept saying that I didn't like puzzles and intellectual exercises... I do word puzzles all the time. I love doing Sudoku. I play games that exercises the memory skills.

Luckily my personality is what helps me get thru the day at work.. it's what people tend to see and respond to more and more than the fact that I'm "Different" in looks. I still feel uncomfortable when children are staring at me or commenting to their parents on things. Though it is nice to see parents actually reprimanding children for being kinda rude even though I know the kids are just curious. Luckily the tiny kids don't care... they wave, smile and say hiyas. I still have bouts of Awkwardness and discomfort. It's not as bad as when I was in school. I'm still emotionally driven and self-conscious.

I am still guarded with relationships and have a hard time telling how I feel. Or at least face to face I have a hard time telling how I feel. I can write it out okay sometimes. Or I use sarcasm to get my feelings across, or attempt to anyways. I have a hard time looking people in the eyes.

I'm still my happy-go-lucky bubbly personality though.. I find good in the little things. People know when something is wrong when I'm not bouncing all over the place with smiles... I either am not feeling good or I have a migraine (of coarse the sunglasses tip them off on the migraines LOL)

The website I did this personality test at is : Personality test @ LearnMyself

No comments: