Friday, October 3, 2008

Painting the Town PINK!

Well since the Demise of the Journals of AOL land is coming up... I thought it high time to pack up and ship my little town somewhere else... Well since I already knew someone in this neck of the woods... so to speak... ::waves at JudithHeartSong::

I decided to Paint the Town.. PINK! atleast till I figure out the whole paint the town structure... And besides I do have a few webby visiters to the township... who I hope will continue to visit and comment... and hopefully I'll find new Visiters to come play!!!

I hate to see my old journal go... I might save my old postings to a webpage for anyone wanting to read the old stuff...

Especially my stories and poems...

2 comments:

Judith HeartSong said...

Dear CeCe,

Welcome to Blogger! I am so sorry that aol is closing down journals.... I cannot say I am surprised, but it is a huge blow to all the people who have spent years building a place to write and share and find friends with common interests.

I know that the journaling community will survive this and become a vibrant new spot -- just relocated:)

I am glad you are here:):)

Leigh/BlueDragonfly said...

Welcome! Glad to see you've packed up and joined us. Like moving to any new town, just poke around till you find your way.
By all means, save your writings. There's information on Magic Smoke on how to do the things we need to for saving and moving(at least there will be) our journals.
:)Leigh

http://leigh-mythoughtshonestly.blogspot.com