Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Little Z's all over

Wow... "Z" Clan Cousins are having little Z's (well technically the Momma's were "Z"s but now have other last names.. I think)...   Anyway.. Cousin Jennifer is having a boy this summer sometime... she's having fun getting baby stuff... And Cousin Sara is having a boy too or so I've been told. This will be her second child. She has a little girl already. And Cousin Brian is new Daddy to baby girl Zenna..  Which makes Xia a big sister now...

It's all soo kewl...  And it's really kewl that I can see most of the babies grow up from a distance on Facebook. I'm on the west coast and most of the "Z" clan cousins are on the East Coast. I hate being sooo far away.

My Niece is a Young woman now and my nephews are teenagers. Well except one but he's heading into that teenager stage soon. I haven't really been able to be around much while they are growing up. Think it's been at least 10 years since I've seen my niece. I haven't seen my sister's kids for like 5 or 6 years... I just don't always have the money to fly out there.

2 comments:

ADB said...

Hey, stranger, good to see you back! Glad to read all is well down your way.

Guido

Anonymous said...

welcome back CEE CEE!!!!!!

glad your back!!

Love your layout!!!


former Jlander,
Christopher