Monday, September 7, 2009

Looks at the Cobwebs

Oh My Word.... It's been a long time since I've been here... Look at all the cogwebs everywhere... Sorry! I have been rather busy with work and school. And then there is finding time to do homework and sleep.

I have been getting myself out of the house occassionally. I have a friend whodragged me (easily enough) into a table-top Role Play game. We are playing Palladium's Heroes Unlimited. I might see about another game when I can do it. There just happens to be a new shop in downtown main street area. It's a Gaming store. It's really kewl. The atmosphere is kewl. They have games going on whenever someone wants to play card games like "MAGIC". Or at night when the shop is closed they have table-top Role Play games. They have tournaments and other events. It's still in the process of getting the shop together but it's kewl that they are still open. We get to see the changes to the store as they build them...

I'm still working at the Local Wallie World (wal-mart for those who don't know). Some days I like it but lately I'm mostly hating it. They've been on my case for one thing or another. And the whole structure of how the store is run is getting changed all around. The people don't like change so they either grumble about it non-stop or quit. A few get fired for variest reasons. I'm waiting to see how it's gonna affect me. It may end my tuesday night gaming... gee I hope not... I like hanging out with the guys...

I'm still doing my schooling for Graphic design. Currently I'm in Life Drawing. Oh and I finally got myself a Laptop. It's one of teh reasons I haven't been on here. I had to look up my info because I forgot it. I haven't transfered or copied my links from desktop to laptop yet....

Well I gotta go for a bit. I'll try and get back to my little hole in the blog world...

1 comment:

ADB said...

Hi Cece,
Nice to see a post from you, welcome back. I'm pleased to note you get out the door, better than sitting at the PC. Look who's talking lol